Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Future of this Report

I haven't posted anything here for a while, my apologies. I haven't been able to attend any exhibitions recently. I planned to go to a couple but various things conspired against that. We are now entering the quiet time of year for exhibitions in Sydney. Don't know why but there are no shows until Autumn.

During this time I will decide on the future of this report. You can help. Do you want it to continue? I know a few people read it but there are few comments. Would you be willing to send in your own reports? I would post any reports if they are sent to me. What else should this report do?

If there are no suggestions the report may not return in the new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an exellent blog and it would be a pity if you were to curtail it. I only came upon it by accident maybe if you contacted the various model railway clubs and exhibition holders to publicise it amongst their members you may get a much better response. I have circulated it amongst the group I am involved with, others could do this.